Contents album Path of the White Wolf – Seven Sacred Meditations
The album ‘Path of the White Wolf – Seven Sacred Meditations‘ is designed for use with the book Path of the White Wolf – an introduction to the Shaman’s way by Robin Tekwelus Youngblood and Sandy D’Entrement, but may also be used independently. This album contains the following prayers and meditations:
- East Prayer & Meditation Eagle/Illumination;
- South Prayer & Meditation Coyote/Trust;
- West Prayer & Meditation Bear/Dream time;
- North Prayer & Meditation Buffalo/Wisdom;
- Above Prayer & Meditation Sky/Universal Consciousness;
- Below Prayer & Meditation Earth/Grounding;
- Centre Prayer & Meditation Connection/All our Relations.
Use these prayers and meditations when you’re at that point in your journey with the White Wolf where you are ready for the meditation of the direction you’re at.
Also available as an Deluxe edition with not just the meditations as audio’s, but with the text and instructions of the meditation of that direction as well.
Attributions Path of the White Wolf – Seven Sacred Meditations
- Meditations by Robin Tekwelus Youngblood and Sandy D’Entrement.
- Opening Prayers: Sananda
- Drums/ Shakers: Earl “Sundance” Sheppard and John “Wind Cloud” Montalvo
- Voice over: Sky Fischer
Originally published on CD by Phoenix publications. Now ‘Walking my Revolution’ has the right to distribute them as audios on behalf of the authors. So order now and get started straight away.
Path of the White Wolf – Seven Sacred Meditations
Journey with the White Wolf around all the directions of the Medicine Wheel